Am I entitled to free NHS Care?
You may be required to pay for NHS care if you are not a UK resident. You are normally entitled to free NHS Care in the UK if: *European Economic Area countries include: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and UK. NB while Switzerland is not in the EEA, Swiss nationals have the same rights as EEA nationals.
You have been a UK resident for at least twelve months
- You have a British work permit
- Foreign students studying for longer than six months in the UK
- EU nationals currently in the UK
- Nationals from: the European Economic Area (EEA)*, Anguilla, Australia, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, the Channel Islands, the Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, New Zealand, Romania, Russia, St Helena, Switzerland, Turkey, and the Caicos Islands.
Use this form to find out how to get from one location to another using buses, trains or on foot. You have three options:
1) Enter an address, p.code or attraction.
2) Enter a town or village.
3) Enter a bus or train stop name.
Prayer Times Wednesday